7 Steps to Spiritual Growth Without Fail:
- Control your communication
- Eliminate pain from your body
- Change how you talk to yourself to control your emotions
- Understand your nervous system reactions to communication and physical activity
- Imagine how you’d like your development to be
- Expand what your mind can experience through mindful spiritual practices
- Learn to communicate and act in ways that manifest your goals
What Clients Say
Social Media Endorsements
Why $157 per month?
How It Works
When you sign up you will be guided to a booking calendar to receive a private 20 minute video call with me. In this call we will clarify your outcomes for your first month in the program. After our call I will email you a customized curriculum from our TABLE OF CONTENTS. Your curriculum is your personalized, fail-proof system to achieve exactly your outcomes. If we’re not in complete agreement after our 20 minute call that you will achieve your outcomes, I’ll send you your money back.
Your private curriculum is half of your Silent Flute experience. The other half are the LIVE / recorded lectures which take place every Monday and Thursday at 9 pm eastern / 6 pm pacific. Over 200 pages of lecture notes are provided from the previous lectures, and these notes may even be assigned to you in your personalized curriculum. The lecture notes will help you rapidly upload the past information of the Silent Flute.
Lecture topics include the connections between the mind, imagination, and language, and the connections between your mind, your physical body, and your breathing. We’ll cover your biological human nature, your emotions, and your ability to guide your nature through several kinds of personal development practices towards your desired outcomes.
The Video Archive
A guide into the Silent Flute Vault:
- For all levels and all ages
- 24/7 email and message support
- Access to all lectures, notes, and mini-lessons with subscription
- Registered yoga teachers may earn up to 10 continuing education hours per month, non-contact.
The name The Silent Flute comes from a poem by Bruce Lee of the same name
I wish neither to posses, nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, but I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, consuming myself.