5 Steps into Spiritual Development Without Failing are:
- Controlling your emotions because your emotions control your communication
- Eliminate physical pain as much as possible, because physical affects your communication
- Understand how persuasion and communication actually works, meaning words, tones, facial expressions, eye communication, and body language
- Focus your mind and monitor your self talk, which requires mindful practices
- Expand the possibilities your mind can experience, which is my specialty!
To change yourself start changing your self image and your self talk.
Your self image and your self talk are the invisible words and pictures that you hold in your mind.
Your inner words and and your inner pictures are creating feelings in your body.
And your body feelings are affecting your communication.
Now you must know that your communication is creating your experience of life; it attracts some experiences and repels others…
Change your mind, change your emotions, change your communication, change your experience of life.
This is the #1 yoga mentorship program for the practice of personal development. All personal development will fall short without awareness of Self.
When you sign up you will be guided to a booking calendar to receive a 20 minute video call me. In this call we will clarify your outcomes for the program. Then you will receive your customized curriculum from our TABLE OF CONTENTS via email. This is your fail-proof syllabus to achieve exactly what you sign up for.
Live/recorded lectures are every Monday at 9 pm Eastern and Saturday at 1:30 pm Eastern.
Topics cover the mechanisms of the mind, imagination, language, and the connection of mind to your physical body, your inner nature, your emotions, and your communication PLUS how your yoga practice can be used to manifest your personal purpose in this life.
- The Silent Flute is for all levels, beginners to advanced (better to learn the correct methods from the beginning…)
- 24/7 message support
- Categorized vault of 100+ lectures with accompanying notes
- Video vault of 300+ breathing, posture, communication, mindset, and meditation mini-lessons
- Registered yoga teachers earn up to 10 CE hrs per month, non-contact.
The name Silent Flute comes from a poem by Bruce Lee of the same name
I wish neither to posses, nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, but I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, consuming myself.
Silent Flute subscribers are invited to a private Facebook group and group chat.