This is a recorded workshop lesson that has been edited for rapid transmission of information (see notes below). In addition to the 1 hr of workshop material there is 2 x 45 minute lectures provided about the nature of prana and mind, subconscious patterns, and why the deeper, slower breathing is essential for breaking unconscious patterns.
The workshop recording has 4 sections:
Philosophy of Prana
Chest Opener Flow of Postures & Self Massage
Hand Mudra (Gestures) Sequence
PHILOSOPHY OF PRANA
– How mind creates feelings
– How holding your breath acidifies your body and activates your mind
– The two things that move mind
– How to access your heart beat
– Mirroring people and how to codify emotional breathing patterns
– Clarify your voice box
– What is the breath of the jungle doctor?
– Should my neighbor hear me breathing?
– What is hypoventilation?
CHEST OPENER FLOW with SELF MASSAGE
– Basic poses to make you aware of the space inside your body
– What is the connection between your foot arch and breathing
– Self massage skills for better breathing
HAND MUDRA SERIES
– Mudras for confidence, communication, third eye opening, grounding, and integration
– The mind-heart connection
– Breathing into your upper lungs
When you purchase the product you will receive google drive access to all files within 24 hours.
Om. Namaste, Chris